• The iPhone 6: A Green Apple? An Optimistic Trend

    The iPhone 6: A Green Apple? An Optimistic Trend

    With Apple’s recent unveiling of its new iPhone 6 and 6+, many are wondering (aside from how to get one) how much the new phone differs from previous models. The technical differences I’ll leave to the rest of… Read More

  • Document Shredding: Paper Shredding at GreenCitizen

    Document Shredding: Paper Shredding at GreenCitizen

    GreenCitizen is excited to announce the addition of document shredding to the many services we provide. We plan to offer the same level of confidence in data security for paper documents that we do for electronic documents with… Read More

  • Cell Phone Recycling: Take Charge of Those Cell-Dom Recycled Phones

    Cell Phone Recycling: Take Charge of Those Cell-Dom Recycled Phones

    Though the depiction of Theodore Twombley’s intense relationship with Samantha, his intelligent computer operating system, in Spike Jonze’s 2013 film, Her, may be an exaggeration of our love for and dependence on technology, it is only slightly so…. Read More

  • A (Green) Black Friday: How to go Green on Black Friday

    A (Green) Black Friday: How to go Green on Black Friday

    On Thanksgiving, families around the US come together to enjoy company, friends, poultry, and even football. Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, was originally given its name in 1966 by the Philadelphia police department due to the heavy… Read More

  • Appliance Recycling: There’s an App(liance) for That

    Appliance Recycling: There’s an App(liance) for That

    We all know them, we all use them, we all love them. But what happens when your favorite appliance stops working? What do YOU do when your freezer doesn’t freeze, your toaster doesn’t toast, your washer doesn’t wash?… Read More

  • 456_GC_missionstatement_2

    Our Mission

    GreenCitizen’s mission is to develop a sustainable metropolitan model that provides the most convenient and accountable ways for individuals and businesses to reuse and recycle electronics.

On-Site Hard Disk Destruction

GreenCitizen also offers an on-site hard disk destruction service for businesses and will bring the portable hard disk destroyer to your facility/office. In interest of full accountability, your staff can watch the hard disk destroyer shred the hard drives. After the hard drives are destroyed GreenCitizen will send a certificate of destruction.

Please contact pickup@greencitizen.com for a quote.

Electronics Recycling Tenant Pickup

Join our growing customer list

Learn More

What are R2 and E-Steward Certifications?

You’ve responsibly recycled your electronics with Green Citizen! Now what happens to them? Green Citizen is able to re-use and re-sell 30% of the electronics we receive. The other 70% are recycled using only R2 and E-Steward Certified… Read More

Learn More

The iPhone 6: A Green Apple? An Optimistic Trend

With Apple’s recent unveiling of its new iPhone 6 and 6+, many are wondering (aside from how to get one) how much the new phone differs from previous models. The technical differences I’ll leave to the rest of… Read More

Learn More
Contact us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!

Click ENTER to chat